If the guests are on the threshold, and you have empty in your refrigerator, try to bake potatoes with a quick way. A hearty dish is prepared only 15 minutes.
Total15 min.The number of servings2
Tubers potatoanescool of plasterolivol oil2-3 t. Frontsolpo taste tasted
- Rinse the potatoes thoroughly under running water and dry it. The eyes are not necessary to remove. If there are any dark spots or spoiled places on potatoes, cut them.
- Then pierce each tuber with a fork four to five times on each side. If you ignore this small trick, then the peel of potatoes crackers and will not look very beautiful.
- Lubricate the tubers with a small amount of olive oil, then salt abundantly and pepper.
- Put them on a plate for a microwave or in a baking dish and put in a microwave for 3-4 minutes with full power.
Cooking time depends on the size of the tubers. Large potatoes will be baked a little longer. Try to choose tubers of the same size – then everything will bake evenly.
- With a fork or kitchen forceps carefully turn the potatoes. If you bake one tuber, then put it for another 3 minutes in the microwave. If two or more, then bake them on the other hand for another 5 minutes.
- Check the readiness of potatoes with a knife or fork: if the tuber is ready, then in the center it is easy to pierce. If necessary, send to the microwave for another minute.
If you want a crunchy crust, put the potatoes in the oven preheated to 220 ° C and bake. Do not forget to check the dish every few minutes, until the crust becomes dried.
- Give the potatoes a little before serving. It can be completely cooled, placed in the refrigerator (for a maximum of four days), and then simply warm up in a microwave or oven.