They turn out deliciously tender, lush, ruddy, with amazing cottage cheese taste. Such cheesecakes are good both hot and cold, and it is best to serve them with sour cream.
Total 45 min.Active
(your participation is required)
10 min.The number of servings3
Cottage cheese500 gyitso1 plastant cereal3 st. Polozhisol1 chipotkasahar1½ tbsp. spoon -red2 tbsp. lodging oil1-2 tbsp. Spoom oil1 tbsp. spoon
- Mash the cottage cheese with a fork and mix with an egg, mankoo, salt, sugar and starch. Leave the cottage cheese mixture for 15–20 minutes.
If the cottage cheese is very wet, squeeze it slightly.
- Take a little cottage cheese mixture, roll it into the ball, and then add to give the cheesecake form.
Moisten your hands slightly with water so that the mixture does not stick to them.
- When all the cheesecakes are prepared, heat vegetable oil in a medium heat in a pan.
- Fry the cheesecakes to a brood with about 40-50 seconds on each side and transfer to the form. On top of each, put a little butter.
- Then bake cheesecakes for 5-7 minutes in the oven preheated to 180 ° C.