Cream make fillets tender, and garlic and greens are given an attractive aroma.
Total 40 min.Active
(your participation is required)
15 minutes.The number of servings4
Fillet chicken breast2 jokesulpo taste black black -ground taste1–2 st. Spoom oil2 tbsp. lodging oil1 tbsp. spoonylimon1 placurine broth100 mlucchilka6–7 cloves cream250 mlselo to taste
- Cut the breasts along in half. Salt, pepper, roll in flour and shake off excess.
If the breasts are small, take 4 pieces and cook them entirely.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat a spoonful of butter and everything is vegetable. Fry the breasts for about 4-5 minutes on each side. Put on a plate.
- Small the fire a little. Melt the remaining butter.
- From lemon, squeeze half a teaspoon of juice. Pour into the pan with the broth, pour chopped garlic. Bring to a boil and leave on fire for 4 minutes.
Additionally, you can add several thin slices of lemon.
- Add cream and mix well. Return the chicken to the pan and cook all together for another 7-10 minutes.
Cooking time can change slightly depending on the thickness of the meat.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts in creamy sauce with greens before serving.