The bird will turn out no worse than in a Chinese restaurant: juicy, with a beautiful crust and a great aroma.
(your participation is required)
15 minutes.The number of servings4
Ingredients for sauce
Garlic3 Cloudshahar100 giablonia vinegar120 mlcketchup60 ml souser sauce2 st. Polozhkunizhny oil1 tbsp. Hascock sugar1 tbsp. spoon2 Art. Polozkukuruznaya starch1 tbsp. spoon
Ingredients for chicken
Chicken fillet550 ccucoumel starch3 st. spoon -melted black pepper -resistant oil3–4 st. tablespoons
Green onion2 sizes sesame1 st. spoon
- Clean the garlic and chop. In a small stew, connect all the ingredients for the sauce, except for water and starch. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Dilute starch in water and pour into the stewpan, mix well. Cook the sauce over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring periodically.
- While preparing the sauce, cut the chicken in small cubes and put in a bag with starch, salt and pepper.
- Close the bag and shake well so that the fillet is covered with starch.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan. Fry the chicken over high heat for 5-7 minutes until brown.
- Reduce fire, pour the sauce into the pan, mix and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Sprinkle chicken with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.