A rich chicken soup is a great alternative to a shurpe with lamb or beef. It turns out no less tasty.
Total1 h. 10 min.Active
(your participation is required)
20 minutes.The number of servings5
Potato500 Gorkov1 plastomidores1-2 plastered onions1 plastered pepper1 placurine lowering 600-700 guda2 500 mlsolpo taste Black Grightly Taste Papapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapa. Lozhazazelo taste
- Cut potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions and pepper in large pieces.
- Fold the chicken in a pan and pour cold water. Bring to a boil and remove the foam from the surface.
- Add onions, carrots, bell pepper and tomatoes. Cook on moderate heat for 20 minutes.
- Pour potatoes into soup. Season with salt, black pepper and paprika. Cook another half hour.
- Before serving, add chopped cilantro or other greens to the shurpa.