With milk filling, this simple pie will turn out to be wet and as tender as possible. Be sure to cool it before cutting.
(your participation is required)
20 minutes.The number of servings6
Butter75 g + for lubrication1 cupaman cereal1 cupancyar1 glass sugar1 st. spoonsol1 peppy blocks4-5 plastered cinnamon ½ h. Spooning juice2 Art. Lozhkimoloko190 ml
- Heat the oven to 190 ° C. Lubricate the baking dish with butter.
- Sut the flour and combine with a mankoo, ordinary and vanilla sugar, salt.
- Peel apples, grate on a coarse grater and mix with cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Bring the milk to a boil and mix with butter.
- Pour a third of the dry mixture into the mold, then evenly lay out half of the apples, repeat the layers. Sprinkle the cake with the remaining flour mixture.
- Make a few holes on the pie, pour hot milk. Bake 40–45 minutes until golden.