If you are tired of simple boiled dumplings, try to fry them in a pan. They will have a delicious rosy crust, and sour cream sauce will make them more juicy.
Total 25 min.The number of servings2
Vegetable oil3 tbsp. Poluzhpelmeni 20-30 plugs1 glassop¹⁄₄ Puchkasmetana100 Gpetrushko to taste
- Heat the pan, pour in vegetable oil.
- Pour dumplings there, leaving a small space between them.
- Fry dumplings on both sides until golden crust.
- Add water and chopped dill and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put almost the entire sour cream in the pan and mix.
- Cook over a moderate heat until the water is almost complete, stirring regularly so that the dumplings do not get drunk.
- After that, cook for several minutes on very low heat.
- Sprinkle dumplings with parsley before serving and add the remaining sour cream.