Ruddy, tasty, fragrant. Serve it for a side dish or yourself.
Total 40 min.Active
(your participation is required)
30 min.The number of servings3
Potatoes5-6 plastered onions1 plastering oil100 mlsolpo vibrant black pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut with cubes or not too large cubes. Chop onion.
- In a deep pan, heat the oil on fire above average.
It is best to take a thick -walled pan.
- Put the potatoes in the pan and do not touch a few minutes. Mix and continue to fry, stirring periodically, every few minutes.
Make sure that the potatoes are browned well, but do not burn.
- After 7-10 minutes, when the potato is already half ready, add the onion. Mix gently.
Cooking time can change slightly depending on the size of the vegetables.
- Continue frying for about 10 minutes. Do not forget to stir sometimes to evenly brown the ingredients.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking, season with salt and pepper.