Just add onions to mushrooms and some spices, and a delicious fragrant dish will be ready. Fried rushes are tender, but at the same time remain slightly dense. Serve them to potatoes, buckwheat or other side dishes.
Total 20 min.Active
(your participation is required)
20 minutes.The number of servings2
Boles300 downshole Luka1 plastering oil2-3 t. lickelpo -mixture of ground pepper
Dried Caronon to taste
- Divide the rushes into several parts and rinse. Dry with paper towels.
- Separate the mushrooms from each other. Cut the large rosers. If the base of the legs is very dense, remove them.
You can just chop all the mushrooms at once, without sharing them.
- Chop the bow. Fry it with oil over medium heat until translucent.
- Put the mushrooms in the pan with onions and mix.
- After 2-3 minutes, when the rushes are launched, season with salt and a mixture of peppers.
For a brighter aroma, you can add a little dried garlic.
- Fry, stirring, another 5-10 minutes. Musters should be slightly browned, and the liquid should be completely or almost evaporated.
Do not prepare the rushes for too long, otherwise they can become “rubber”, that is, lose their juiciness and softness.