Under a cheese crust – a delicious creamy filling of chicken and mushrooms.
Total 40 min.Active
(your participation is required)
20 minutes.The number of servings5
Luke1 placurine fillet300 bunch oil3 st. spoonshampynons300 GMUKA1 hours. Slot -tasted black pepper -like -melted nutmeg1 Blist -mesh -bloomer -bell -touches with fat content of 20%100 million mlirtatlets10–15 plaster100 g
- Chop the bow. Cut the chicken in small pieces.
- Fry the onion in oil until transparent. Put the fillet to it and fry, stirring until it becomes bright.
- Meanwhile, cut the mushrooms with not very large pieces. Throw in the same pan and cook until the liquid evaporates.
- Pour the flour and mix. Season with salt, pepper and muscat.
- Pour the cream and stir until thickened.
- Fill the tartlets filling. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C. Serve the julen hot.