This refreshing citrus ice cream is very good in the heat, when you do not want heavy and sugary desserts. Sorbet can be served yourself or mixed with sparkling wine to get a light cocktail.
Total 6 h.Active
(your participation is required)
1 h.The number of servings6
Lemons6 placsahar225 Gvoda250 ml
- Remove the zest from the lemons with small grath, squeeze the juice.
- Combine sugar with water, bring to a boil and cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes.
- Add zest and lemon juice to syrup, mix. Completely cool and take into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Pour into a plastic bag with a fastener and take it into the freezer for 1 hour.
- In an hour, whip thoroughly in the grinder and return to the freezer for 40 minutes. Repeat the procedure 5-6 times until the sorbet hardens.
If at the end there are large ice crystals, beat the sorbet again and take it into the freezer for another 1 hour.