The traditional Hungarian dish is surprisingly tasty thanks to red wine, pepper and spices.
Total 2 h.Active
(your participation is required)
15 minutes.The number of servings4
Pork 800–900 GMUKU5-6 tbsp. Lozhexolpo taste black ground, vegetable vegetable. Spooning2 plaster peppers 2. Spapaprika2 Art. spoon -breathable pepper Goroshoko -Taste 80 ml
- Cut the pork not very large pieces. Run in a mixture of two or three tablespoons of flour, salt and ground black pepper.
- In a thick -walled pan, heat the oil over medium heat and fry the pork in parts so that each piece is browned from all sides. Put the meat.
- In the same bowl in 4-5 minutes slightly browned the onion chopped by half or quarters of the rings and pepper. Add chopped garlic and cook another 30-50 seconds.
- Return the meat to the pan. Add broth, wine, tomato paste, paprika, ground black and fragrant pepper.
- Reduce the fire to small and simmer under the lid for an hour and a half.
- Combine cold water and three tablespoons of flour. Add to the pan, mix and cook over low heat until the desired density is another 15-30 minutes, stirring periodically.