A thick, rich, bright drink that will remind you of warm autumn in the cold season. Be sure to try! And keep in mind that the weight of pumpkin and apples is indicated in the already cleaned form.
(your participation is required)
30 min.The number of servings10
Pumpkin1 kgvoda1–1 ¹⁄₂ otlocks500 GSAhar150 Glmon acid¹⁄₂ h. tablespoons
- Cut the pumpkin into slices and put in a pan. Pour 150-200 ml of water and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cut the peeled apples with pieces. When the liquid boils, add fruit to pumpkin.
- Make a minimum fire, close the pan with a lid. Cook until everything becomes soft.
- Then pure the mass with a submersible blender.
- Share as much hot water as you need for the desired consistency of juice.
- Pour sugar and citric acid and mix so that the crystals dissolve.
If desired, you can add more sugar.
- Boil the juice for another 10 minutes, removing the foam.
- Then pour into sterilized jars, roll up and turn over. Cool under a towel or blanket and transfer to storage to a dark cool place.
How to sterilize banks: 6 simple and verified methods