Christmas trees from cucumbers and bell pepper make this simple snack of truly festive.
Total 20 min.Active
(your participation is required)
20 minutes.The number of servings6
Red Bulgarian pepper1 – 2 clusseen -tasty cheese200–250 gsolpo taste 6–8 plastered Ikhratniy Taste Cucumber
- Finely chop up about half of the pepper. Grind garlic and herbs. Mix with cottage cheese and salt.
- Fill the tartlets with the resulting cheese mass. Put the caviar on top.
- From the remaining pepper, cut the stars according to the number of tartlets.
- Cut the cucumber along the thin strips. The easiest way to do it as a vegetable cleaner. There should be as many strips as tartlets.
- Fold one strip with an accordion so that it turns out in the shape of a Christmas tree, that is, extended down.
- Fix the cucumber with a toothpick, insert the star from the narrow upper side. Stuck the bottom of the skewer into the cheese.
- In the same way, decorate the rest of the tartlets. Add herbs on top.