Reader’s diary on the work ‘Kid and Carlson’ can be filled as follows:
Name: ‘Kid and Carlson’
Author: Astrid Lindgren.
Genre of the work: Fairytale story.
Summary: A seven -year -old boy often remains alone and misses. He really wants a dog, wants her to become his faithful friend. Once a boy gets acquainted with an unusual flying person named Carlson. The baby’s life changes, together with a new friend, they have fun and have fun. An interesting little man is not averse to a bite, he also loves sweets. And of course the pranks in which the boy involves. The baby manages to visit his new friend. Together they repulse the apartment thieves.
On his birthday, the boy gets a puppy, which is incredibly rejoiced. Carlson is offended. Summer is a boy with a grandmother. And in the fall, Freken Bok appears in the house – a strict housekeeper. Carlson arrives again, together with the baby, they amuse a serious Freken side. As a result, a harsh housekeeper gets acquainted with an unusual friend of the baby. She likes Carlson.
Main characters: Baby – good little boy.
Carlson – a plump flying man.
Mom and Dad – Boy parents.
Freken Bok – strict housekeeper.
Betan and Bosse – older brother and sister.
Uncle Julius – boy’s uncle .
Main thought: Friendship is important to appreciate. Without friends, a person is bad, everyone needs friends.
What teaches: kindness, fidelity.
Proverbs that approach the work:
- The kid misses.
- Meets Carlson.
- Walk on the roofs.
- Frequen Bok.
Review of the work: I liked good stories and about the funny Carlson and boy baby. Their funny adventures did not leave me indifferent. This kind fairy tale teaches what needs to be believed in miracles, sometimes they happen. I advise you to read it to all children, as well as adults who read it for a long time.
1) Author – Astrid Lindgren
2) Genre – Fairytale story
3) ‘Kid and Carlson’, list of books:
4) The main characters of the fairy tale A.Lindgren ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
- Kid – seven -year -old boy. He is obedient, kind and cheerful;
- Carlson – a baby friend, knows how to fly and lives on the roof. He is a good prankster and loves sweets, but greedy.
- Mom and Dad baby are good parents who love their children;
- Sister and brother of the baby;
- Friends of the baby.
5) Plan of retelling of a fairy tale A.Lindgren ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
- Family in Stockholm;
- Acquaintance with Carlson;
- Parents do not believe the baby;
- Carlson is sick;
- Walking on the roof;
- Friends of the baby get acquainted with Carlson;
- Flying puppy;
- Birthday of the baby;
- Carlson exists;
6) The summary of the fairy tale ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’ for the reader’s diary:
- The kid met Carlson, who lives on the roof;
- The kid feeds a new friend with meatballs and they fly to visit him, and then expose crooks;
- Carlson meets the baby’s friends and scares the thieves, changing over by bringing;
- The kid brings a puppy home and Carlson arranges a performance;
- On the baby’s birthday, he is given many gifts and a real puppy;
- Parents saw Carlson and realized that this was not fiction, he says goodbye to the baby.
7) The main idea of the fairy tale A.Lindgren ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
The main idea of the fairy tale is that friendship and mutual assistance is very important for humans.
8) What does the fairy tale ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
A fairy tale teaches that you need to appreciate their friends, and parents need to understand that children’s fantasies may be true. In addition, you need to be brave, funny and never lose heart
9) Feedback to the fairy tale ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
I really liked the cheerful and kind fairy tale Astrid Lindgren with its amazing heroes. The work is very interesting to read and it causes a smile. And Carlson is a very funny and kind character.
10) Proverbs that approach the fairy tale ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
eleven) A brief retelling of the fairy tale ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
The kid, who lives with his family, mother, dad, brother and sister in Stockholm, get acquainted with Carlson, who lives on the roof. Carlson knows how to fly and loves sweets and when the boy told his parents about him, they did not believe him. The kid fed his friend and they went to visit Carlson on the roof. Together they exposed the machinations of crooks. The kid introduces Carlson to his friends, and then he scares the thieves who made his way to the house, changing into the bringing.
The kid still dreams of a puppy and finds it on the street. And Carlson decided to arrange a performance for children with a flying and speaking puppy. Soon, the baby’s birthday comes for which he was presented with many gifts, one of which was a real puppy. Carlson was at the bottom of the birth and the baby’s parents saw that Carlson exists. Then the baby said goodbye to his friend and he flew away.
12) Drawings and illustrations for fairy tale a.Lindgren ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’:
Fairy tale About the baby and Carlson is known to all small children. Her author – Austid Lindgren. This is the answer to the first and second questions.
4) there are many main characters in the fairy tale.
- Baby – the youngest child in the family of Svvanteson. He is alone, by itself, dreams of a dog and a friend.
- Karcon – a cheerful inhabitant from the roof, groovy, energetic, loves sweet jam, sweets, a cake with whipped cream, buns of aunt Frequet Boc, a housekeeper or a “household”, as he calls her, and still not mind treating her mother’s mother with the baby.
- Sister Betan Boy, Brother Bosse
- The boy’s mother
- Dad baby
- Frequen Bok – teacher who hired to look after the baby
- Uncle Julius
There are still many secondary heroes.
- The kid is alone, one day he meets Carlson, who promises to bring ‘ten thousand chandeliers’
- Carlson flies away, and parents put the boy in a corner, believing that he himself had a mess, Carlson invented, without him his sister and brother were going to have fun with his parents
- Carlson takes with him upstairs, on the roofs of the baby, where they walk, and scare the kidnappers in the attic, dressing the sheets and showing ‘ghosts’
- The baby is removed the stairs from the roof, mom tells the boy that he is most expensive for her in the world
- Hiring the baby Frequen Bock, Carlson believes that she should be tired. Steals buns through the window, leaving honestly a coin.
- Carlosn and TV – Carlson sees the dictator on TV
- The boy was bought a puppy. Carlson flew away for a long time, but then returned as he misses
Baby is the third child of the Sightsonov, he dreams of a dog. Carlson arrives once and they meet. Carlson has a wonderful front button that you can press to take off. If Carlson does not reinforce, then he will not be able to fly. Once the baby had a birthday, he baked a cake with cream and candles. Carlson would prefer several cakes with one candle. Karson tampers the ‘housekeeper’, and then Freken gets used to him, becomes kinder. Once the baby had a birthday, he was given a long -awaited puppy. Carlson flew at first for a long time, but when he returned, he said that he had a grandmother who forced to change socks. The kid was glad to a friend – the best of friends.
7) The main idea is that friendship is a great good. You need to be able to take care of the friend, do not forget about him, do pleasant so that both be good and fun. A friend will always help out, but without a friend boring and dreary.
8) The fairy tale teaches to be kind, responsive, to play or ‘naughty’, to help together, to think about each other.
9) Review: you can read a fairy tale with small children or older children. This is an interesting and instructive story about the baby and his friend
Proverbs – all about friendship.
Drawings can be found in stages here, on the site, here are drawings with Karlson, with Freken Bok, anime with heroes a. Lindgren, Carlson ‘by cells’, drawings and illustrations for a fairy tale. and etc.
Reading Diary ‘Baby and Carlson’.
1 Author: A. Lingren.
2 Genre: fairy tale.
3 List of books in order: Only three books, the order is as follows:
4 Main characters: Kid, boy 7 years old, feels very lonely until Carlson appeared. Kind, responsive, loves to step aside.
Carlson is a little man with a propeller on his back who lives on the roof. Very mischievous, loves to joke and naughty.
5 Path plan:
- Kid dreams of a puppy.
- Acquaintance with Carlson.
- The room is defeated.
- Friends of friends on the roof.
- Thieves are scared.
- Birthday of the baby.
- Frequen Bok.
- Carlson returned.
- Carlson jokes over the “housekeeper ‘.
- He flew away, but promised to return…
6 Summary: The kid felt lonely and really wanted a dog. Once he meets a little man with a propeller on his back named Carlson. After that, his life changed, they play together, rummage, but at the most crucial moment Carlson always flies away and the baby remains guilty. Adults do not believe that Carlson exists and think that the baby himself does all this. But when Freken side appears in the house, the little little man jokes first and then they meet. The housekeeper really like Carlson.
7 The main idea: Do not leave children alone so that they do not miss. The topic of friendship is also affected.
8 What teaches: Teaches friendship and mutual assistance.
9 Review: the work is very kind, instructive. Full review can be read on this issue.
10 Proverbs: Friend is known in trouble.
11 drawings and illustrations:
- Astrid Lindgren
- fairy tale
- ‘Kid and Carlson, who lives on the roof’, ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof, flew away again’, ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof, pierces again’.
- Carlson – Fat man with a propeller. He knows how to fly. Lives on the roof. He considers himself beautiful. Likes to step aside.
Svante Svanteson – A seven -year -old boy, the youngest in the family, everyone calls him a baby. Kid is kind and well -mannered, he lacks friends.
- Path plan:
The kid misses.
Acquaintance with Carlson.
Parents do not believe the baby.
Carlson flew away.
- Summary: The baby is boring, he has no friends. Once a funny little man named Carlson flew into his window. The baby’s life has changed. Now he has fun with a new friend. Carlson loves to step aside. However, parents do not believe the baby and think that it is he who is a hooligan. Komalysh wants to introduce parents to Karlson, it turns out that he flew away.
- the main idea: Friendship plays an important role in human life.
- The fairy tale teaches to appreciate friendship, not to betray his friend, to always come to his rescue.
- Review: I liked the fairy tale about the baby and Carlson. Carlson is a funny and sweet character that causes a smile. With his appearance, the life of the baby has become one continuous holiday. The fairy tale teaches the reader to appreciate friendship, friends you have.
- A proverb to a fairy tale: A friend in need is a friend indeed.
The author of the work is the famous Swedish writer Astrid Lindgren.
Genre work ‘Baby and Carlson, who lives on the roof’ can be defined as a fabulous story.
The main characters of the fairy tale are:
- Stockholm seven -year -old boy Svante Scanteson, who is called the baby in the family,
- His new friend Carlson, a funny little man who knows how to fly, loves to be able to penetrate and eat.
Although the baby has an older brother and sister, he sometimes can be very lonely. The boy dreams of a friend and a puppy. One fine day he meets Carlson, who lives in a small house on the roof. And he just has no time to miss him, because Carlson is inexperienced for fiction. They oversleep the housekeeper Freken Bock, scare the thieves, fly to visit Carlson in his roof house, in a word, do not sit idle.
The main idea of the book, from my point of view, is that every person needs a friend, especially the child.
The book is insanely interesting, cozy and home. I would recommend it for reading at any age.
Fill in the reader’s diary:
- Author – Astrid Lindgren.
- The genre is a fairy tale.
- The main characters: baby, Carlson.
- Summary: the baby is very boring, he dreams of a dog, one day a funny little man with a propeller appears in his life. They made friends very much, made various pranks, the baby wanted to introduce Carlson to his parents, but he flew away.
- The main idea: you need to appreciate your friends, because living with friends is much more interesting and more fun.
- What teaches: the fairy tale teaches us never to lose heart, to have fun, but at the same time to be obedient.
- Review: I really like this fairy tale, my beloved hero is of course a funny Carlson who can always come up with something interesting. I recommend reading this fairy tale.
- Proverb: ‘no friend – look, but find it – take care “.
The famous Swedish writer named Astrid Lindgren in 1955. wrote an interesting story in the genre of ‘Tale’ about a very lonely boy who had the main dream of a real friend.
The main characters of this book:
- Carlson is a fat funny little man who knows how to fly, comes to visit the baby and lives for a pipe, in a roof house;
- A seven -year -old boy named Svante Scanteson, who is just a baby’s name, very busy parents.
- the dreary loneliness of the baby;
- tedious boring governess;
- The kid became friends with the funny Carlson;
- Carlson’s tricks;
- The baby was given a dog for a baby;
- Parents do not believe the baby;
- Carlson flew away.
The kid grows in a large family, he is the youngest son here. However, his parents are so busy that they do not pay any attention to the baby. Instead, in the house is a terrible governess who also does not care about his interests and experiences. The kid really wants to have a good friend, at least a dog.
Once the baby was closed in the room. Suddenly a thick little man named Carlson, with a propeller on his back flew to his window. He loves to make all sorts of tricks, he likes to swear in all matters, but does not want to answer for his tricks. If something does something, he immediately flies away. He is a big fan of creating leprosy and eat.
The kid loves all Carlson’s leprosy. He tells his parents about this funny little man flying to him from the roof. However, parents do not believe in his existence and consider their baby as an inventor. As a result, Carlson flew away, the baby misses him.
Main idea: Friends are very important for humans. Friendship must be appreciated and protected.
Reading Diary for ‘Baby and Carlson’.
‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’. Reading diary – how to fill in points?
The author of the fairy tale is Astrid Lindgren, Swedish writer.
Genre – Fairytale work, adventure.
- ‘Kid and Carlson’, a list of books in order
The main characters of the fairy tale ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’ – baby and Carlson himself. Baby is a kind child who dreams that parents bought a dog for him. Carlson – a man living on the roof, loves jam.
Once the baby wanted to buy a dog for himself, because he is lonely living alone and no one to talk to, play. Everything changes when Carlson arrives home to the baby – they become best friends. However, as soon as the baby was going to introduce a new friend to his parents, he flies away.
The main idea of the fairy tale is that you need to appreciate friendship and human relations.
A fairy tale teaches children good, good relations to people, do not forget about friends.
I really liked this fairy tale, it is very instructive and interesting.
‘Friend is known in trouble’
Drawings and illustrations for the fairy tale ‘Carlson, who lives on the roof’
‘Kid and Carlson’ Path Plan for the readership.
- The kid really wants to have a dog.
- Acquaintance with Carlson.
- Parents came and saw a strong mess in the baby’s room.
- The baby’s flight on the roof with Carlson.
- On the roof they saw crooks and a ghost.
- The kid celebrates his birthday.
- The kid receives a dog as a gift.
- Baby and Freken Bok.
- Carlson’s return.
- Carlson plays Freken Bok.
- Carlson flies away with a promise to return.
- The kid is moving.